Somehow, handicraft always attracts me. Any decor, wall piece having an ethnic look gets my attention. This simple DIY Mirror Decoration was a fun project to do.
Artfully framed and decorated mirrors adds dimension to your home decor. It doesn’t matter what type of room you are decorating. It can be anything starting from Kitchen to Baby’s room, decorative mirrors open up the smallest spaces and create the illusion of spaciousness.
Here is how I transformed this plain mirror into a decorative piece with creative decorations.
I liked the bright solid Orange color mirror that I got from IKEA. I had Bandhani (tie-dye) Dupatta with glitters and small decorative glasses. It was just lying down in my closet. I started decorating the mirror with some jewels, pearls. Hanged it on the wall. Now, I wanted an Indian look to it. So, tied the dupatta at three places with a thread matching the dupatta color. And there you go…A simple DIY Mirror Decoration is ready.
For this project you will need:
- Some embellishments / Buttons/ Glitter gems
- Glue (if yours do not have adhesive)
- First eye-ball where you want your embellishments to be glued on the mirror. Now, start.
- First, do the border. Once this is done, you now have an idea how it will look. Add few more touches. Don’t over decorate your mirror.
- And done. Your simple looking mirror transformed into a beautiful decorative mirror.
Simple DIY Mirror Decoration is ready. Then sit back and admire your gorgeous handwork.