For any blogger-writer, the most satisfactory feeling is when you get recognition for your writing. It always feels good when your work is appreciated more than anything. When someone calls me Mothers Gurukul mom, I feel awesome. Mothers Gurukul was started 3 years ago. I have learned a lot during these 3 years – unfolded new concepts, explored new areas, and learned tips & techniques of blogging world. This world is so vast that there is always something new to explore. Sometimes it gets overwhelming but I know there is lot more to learn.
Starting from my own platform, I stepped into freelance writing. I feel great when I get a positive and encouraging response from you, my readers. When I get to know through your comments and messages that you find my posts close to your heart and that is the biggest reward for my writing. Thank you for that.
My writing have been featured and published on various websites.
- Studio Mudra School of Dance Annual Recital
- H1-B spouses welcome H4 EAD
- My success story (Asia Pacific American Heritage Month)
- Improving your kid’s handwriting
- Learning the art of patience
- Let your little chef step inside the kitchen
- The importance of prayers
World of Moms
You can read all the IMC articles here
- School is on, now what!!
- Happy Mother’s day
- Importance of early reading in Hindi
- Learning to write in Hindi
I wish to write many more such articles and grow as a writer with every article.
Thanks a lot for your continuous support.